- Shipping & Delivery
- If you have received confirmation of shipping but your products have not arrived, please ensure that you have allowed sufficient time according to the estimated delivery times provided to you on your shipping confirmation email. For orders outside the UK and EU, customs or import duties may be levied once the package reaches its destination country. Keela do not have any control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Delivery times may vary due to circumstances beyond our control. Member states of the EU are; UK, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden. In most cases carriers do not operate or deliver on Bank Holidays.
- Privacy & Security
- Keela International takes its relationship with all our customers seriously, and this includes how we handle the data you give us. Keela is committed to meeting the requirements of all relevant laws and codes including the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When do we collect personal information?
- Most of the Website is free for you to browse through and read. There are a few occasions when we ask you to provide us with some information about yourself:
- * If you want to take part in a Prize Draw or Competition
- * If you want to create or update your personal profile
- * If you want to send us an email.
- We only collect personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, address) if you choose to fill out a form. What do we do with the information? Providing personal information is your decision. We collect personally identifiable information to enter you in contests and notify you of results, to email you with updates, news and special offers, to respond to your questions or comments.
- Asking your permission
- If you register on the Website we ask you to let us know if you would like to receive further information or updates from us via email. We will only send you an email update if you request to receive it. We don't want to bombard your inbox, so the most updates we will send you is one a week - but normally it is only once every fortnight or less. (We might send you a more frequent update if a really cool event or offer is coming up that you might be interested in).
- What if you change your mind?
- We always provide you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving communication via email. You can do this on the Website through the 'My Account' section.
- Links to other sites
- We sometimes offer links to other websites we use and recommend. However, we are not responsible for the content or information collection policies of websites operated by other companies. If you visit another website, you should review their privacy and other policies.
- You may also write to us at:
- Marketing Department
- Keela International
- Nasmyth Road
- Southfield Ind Estate
- KY6 2SD
- Returns & Replacements
- Only products purchased via this website may be returned using the method below. If you purchased your Keela garment from another website or a high street retailer, you must return the item to them. You may return new, unworn, or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery to receive a full refund of the cost of the goods or to exchange them. Items should be returned in their original packaging, and with all descriptive swing tickets still attached. This does not affect your statutory rights. Keela is so confident of its manufacturing quality that it guarantees all its products with a one year guarantee; this extends to two years for our System Dual Protection range. Any item with a defect of material or workmanship will be replaced, repaired or refunded at the discretion of Keela for the period of the guarantee. Thereafter products damaged through wear and tear, misuse, or neglect may be repaired at a nominal charge. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org In the event of a problem and you wish to return a garment, the set criteria below must be followed: • Garments must be washed/cleaned and dried – due to Health and Safety any garment that is deemed dirty will be returned unexamined. Enclose a letter explaining the problem including the exact location of the problem. • Please include full contact details: name, mailing address, email, tel no, and mobile. • Please send by registered post or a courier company with adequate insurance. (Keela will not be responsible for lost packages). We reserve the right to reject returned goods which are not returned in accordance with our returns policy, and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you.
- Opt-In Policy
- If you do not wish to receive any future communications from us, we suggest that you do not choose the opt-in tick boxes when completing your registration details. If you choose not to opt-in Keela will NOT use your personal details to contact you or send you any information by e-mail